Senior Consultant - Supply Chain Management
Area of Expertise:
- Total Quality Management – Has extensive knowledge and experience in driving total productivity projects based on Lean practices and World Class Management principles
- Supply Chain Development – Excellent driver of cross-functional change management, process development, and implementing systems for continuous improvement.
- Company Audits – Well-trained in judgment of management's skills/attitudes and rating of management & quality systems and production capabilities.
- Organizational Development – Skilled in creating winning teams in Asia that understand western culture and requirements and can also interact with their overseas counterparts.
- Company Management – Expert in developing and implementing business strategies and setting up management systems, driving KPI deployment, and managing organizations in a start-up phase.
- China Business – Living and working in China since 2004; understands Chinese business culture and environment.
Gösta Seuranen joined Scandic Sourcing in 2009. He has over 20 years of management experience from start-ups to multinationals and industry experience in fields such as industrial equipments, electronics, processing, manufacturing, and distribution. Prior to joining Scandic Sourcing, Gösta was "Manager Sourcing and Quality, Supply Chain Operations" in China and has extensive experience with Tetrapak in Sweden. Early in his career, he served as Technical Director at Emotron.
Gösta received his Masters' Degree in Electrical Engineering from Lund, Sweden and a MBA from Uppsala University, Sweden.